I love Valentine's Day. You celebrate love, and friendship-but usually you show your appreciation with chocolate, wine, and decadently rich meal. But if you are looking to stay healthy even during the holiday, you are in luck! Keep all the fun and festivity of Valentine's Day but give it a healthy twist! Now light the candles and read through my top 14 healthy loooove finds!
1. Valentine's "Show the Love" Salad
2. Shrimp Zoodles Parmesan for Two
Get your zoodle maker (spiralizer) here!
3. Red Velvet Protein Brownies
4. Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Smoothie
5. Watermelon Heart Salad
6. Strawberries Stuffed with Mascarpone Cheese
7. Heart-Shaped Chocolate Chip Banana Pancakes
8. Pomegranate Heart Ice Cubes
9. Valentine's Day Caprese Salad
10. Quick & Easy Pecan-Crusted Dijon Salmon (Low-Carb, Gluten-Free)
11. Raspberry Yogurt Tarts
12. STRAWBERRY AND AVOCADO TOAST WITH EXTRA DARK CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE
13. Cheesy XOXO Salad
14. Spinach and Goat Stuffed Chicken Breast with Roasted Asparagus
Don't forget to follow my blog with Bloglovin for even more health and fitness posts! Click here to follow.