- 1/3 Head of cauliflower, stems removed
- 1 inch of fresh ginger, skin removed & minced (I like a lot of ginger - reduce if desired)
- 50 grams spanish onion, chopped
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup mixed veggies (carrot, peas, string bean) if frozen, thaw before adding
- 3 ounces precooked shrimp
- 1 egg, whisked
- 1-2 tsp of EVOO
- 1-2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- Sea Salt
- Fresh Cracked Pepper
Pulse the cauliflower in your food processor until it reaches rice consistency (just a few pulses) and set aside. In your pan, add the oil, onion, garlic, and ginger and stir until soft. Add in the veggies and the shrimp and cook until everything is warm throughout. Add in the cauliflower and stir until soft and all flavors have been combined.
Move everything over to one side of the pan and add in the egg. Stir until scrambled and mix into the mixture. Add in salt, pepper, and soy sauce and stir until mixed well. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Don't forget to follow my blog with Bloglovin for even more health and fitness posts! Click here to follow.