Portable, Healthy Breakfast (Perfect for Work or School)

Please Follow My Back Up Account On Pinterest. Click to Follow for Fitness, Healthy Recipes, Fashion and More!

My biggest struggle when eating healthy is find a portable, healthy breakfast that isn't super high in sugar (shame on you flavored yogurt and granola!). My quick fix is eggs on the run; filling, delicious, and won't give you a sugar rush and crash!




Base Ingredients (Makes 2 ramekins, but I eat as one serving)


  • 4 egg whites
  • 1 whole egg
  • 4 slices Boar's Head Turkey Pastrami (you can also use another lunch meat or bacon)
  • 1-2 ounces swiss cheese (use any cheese you like or omit)
  • Salt & Pepper
Combine eggs and seasoning in a bowl, add in cheese.  Spray your ramekins and line with the lunch meat. Add in the egg mixture and bake for 30 minutes in a 400 degree over. Remove and let cool for about 5 minutes. Pop the egg muffin out and enjoy!
Please note this is a base recipe; go ahead and add in other mix-ins like onion, cooked potato, herbs, and more to eat something different every morning!

Don't forget to follow my blog with Bloglovin for even more health and fitness posts! Click here to follow.






0 comments:

 

Follow Me for Updates!

Follow

About Lauren

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
Hi there and thanks for visiting! I'm a New Yorker with a passion for healthy food, fitness, and exploring. I like to use common sense and practical methods to live a sustainable, clean and healthy life….while also finding a balance in the indulgent side of life.