My VMA Workout Playlist

August 22, 2013


The MTV VMAs are quickly approaching and to get into the spirit I have setup a playlist for my workouts to catch up on all the nominees. And the winners are...





    Fight your Fall workout boredom with this pump-up workout playlist. Don't forget to follow me on Spotify for more workout Playlists! 


    • Bruno Mars - Locked out of Heaven
    • Kelly Clarkson - People Like Us
    • Justin Timberlake - Suit & Tie
    • 30 Seconds to Mars - Up in the Air
    • Bruno Mars - Treasure
    • Will.I.Am & Justin Bieber - #thatPOWER
    • Austin Mahone - What About Love 
    • Calvin Harris - Sweet Nothing ft. Florence Welch
    • Macklemore, Ryan Lewis & Ray Dalton - Can't Hold Us
    • Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop
    • Calvin Harris & Ellie Goulding - I Need Your Love 
    • Zedd feat. Foxes - Clarity 
    • Robin Thicke, T.I. & Pharrell - Blurred Lines 
    The VMA's will be airing on MTV Sunday, 8/25 at 8pm. Enjoy!
    Don't forget to follow my blog with Bloglovin for even more health and fitness posts! Click here to follow.


    See Also:

    You Might Also Like

    0 comments