- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2-3 cloves garlic, smashed and minced
- 1 TSP paprika
- 1/4 TSP cumin
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1 heaping spoonful of lemon zest (zest from half a lemon)
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- Wood or metal skewers
If using wood skewers, add cold water to a large dish and place in skewers; soak for about 40 minutes.
Cube the chicken into bite sized pieces; set aside. Combine the rest of the ingredients together and let sit in the fridge for 20 minutes. Add the chicken and combine well. Place back in the refrigerator for another 20 minutes.
Heat your oven to 375 degrees. Skewers the yogurt covered chicken and place on a lined baking sheet. Place chicken in oven for about 20 minutes.
Take out and enjoy!
Tip ~ If you have access to a grill, make me jealous and grill these skewers!