Ingredients, adapted from RDelicious Kitchen
- 1 cup nonfat, plain Chobani Greek yogurt
- 1 TBSP apple cider vinegar
- Juice from one lemon, plus more if wanted
- 1 TSP minced lemon zest (or grated
- 2 TBSP chia seeds
- 1 TSP fresh cracked black pepper
Combine the yogurt, pepper, lemon juice, zest, and chia seeds all together. Let sit in the fridge for at least 20 minutes before eating. If the dressing has become too tight, add water one tablespoon at a time until it reaches desired consistency. Enjoy!