High Protein, Low Fat Creamy Caesar Dressing Recipe

I love a fresh Caesar salad dressing. Not out of a bottle, but a dressing you know was just freshly hand prepared. The dirty truth about Caesar is that this dressing is normally loaded with fat and salt.  So I cleaned up my favorite dressing with creamy, nonfat, high protein Chobani!





Creamy Caesar Dressing, adapted from Jamie Oliver
Ingredients
  • 1/3 cup plain nonfat Chobani
  • 1 TBSP Fresh squeezed Lemon juice
  • 1 1/2 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
  • 1-2 anchovies packed in spring water (depending on how much you like anchovies)
  • Fresh cracked pepper
  • 1 small clove garlic, minced finely
  • 1-2 TBSP fresh shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
Smash the anchovies into the lemon juice until it dissolves. Add in the rest of the ingredients and stir well.  Feel free to add in the cheese on top or into the dressing itself. Enjoy!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Don't forget to follow my blog with Bloglovin for even more health and fitness posts! Click here to follow.


4 comments:

 

Follow Me for Updates!

Follow

About Lauren

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
Hi there and thanks for visiting! I'm a New Yorker with a passion for healthy food, fitness, and exploring. I like to use common sense and practical methods to live a sustainable, clean and healthy life….while also finding a balance in the indulgent side of life.