Carrot - Apple - Ginger Juicy Smoothie

For this recipe I basically only used what I already had the fridge.  So play around with apple types or even add some lemon if you have it.  I think parsley might work nice in this recipe as well! So yummy, good for you, and easy!




Ingredients
  • 2 Fuji apples, cleaned and cut in quarters
  • 3 medium carrots, cleaned, tops cut off, and chopped in half
  • Thumb of ginger, skin removed
  • 1/4 cup cold, filtered water, plus more depending on preference
Blend all ingredients until smooth. Add more water if the desired consistency is loose; this will definitely be a thick smoothie. Enjoy!



0 comments:

 

Follow Me for Updates!

Follow

About Lauren

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
Hi there and thanks for visiting! I'm a New Yorker with a passion for healthy food, fitness, and exploring. I like to use common sense and practical methods to live a sustainable, clean and healthy life….while also finding a balance in the indulgent side of life.