In typical Lisa Leake fashion, this cookbook is so well thought out and organized that there is no doubt it will become a staple in my kitchen. It lays out how to get started eating real food all the way through eating in special situations (e.g. Traveling, restaurants, school lunches). I love pretty cookbooks and this one is a winner, with a photo for each recipe! I especially appreciate the tips for reusing and freezing foods to maximize your budget. Seriously, this cookbook should be in every kitchen!
Illustrated with 125 photographs and filled with step-by-step instructions, this hands-on cookbook and guide includes:
- Advice for navigating the grocery store and making smart purchases
- Tips for reading ingredient labels
- 100 quick and easy recipes for such favorites as Homemade Chicken Nuggets, Whole Wheat Pasta with Kale Pesto Cream Sauce, and Cinnamon Glazed Popcorn
- Meal plans and suggestions for kid-pleasing school lunches, parties, and snacks
- "Real Food" anecdotes from the Leakes' own experiences
- A 10-day mini starter-program, and much more.
Don't forget to follow my blog with Bloglovin for even more health and fitness posts! Click here to follow.