- 1/4 cup dry Quinoa
- Handful of Cherry tomatoes
- 1 small carrots, chopped
- 100 grams white onion, chopped
- 2 strips roasted red peppers, chopped
- 3 mushrooms (your choice), chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 TBSP thick balsamic
- Handful of basil leaves, fresh
Cook the quinoa as directed; set aside.
Saute onion, mushrooms, and carrot. Add in garlic, tomatoes, and roasted red pepper; saute until the tomatoes are soft enough to burst open. Turn off the heat and stir in basil, quinoa, and balsamic. A great optional ingredient would be a sprinkle of parmesan. Enjoy!Don't forget to follow my blog with Bloglovin for even more health and fitness posts! Click here to follow.