Spicy Coconut Turkey Meatballs
- 2lbs extra lean ground turkey
- 2 cloves garlic, minced and mashed
- 1 TBSP dried onions
- Healthy sprinkle of cayanne
Ingredients (coconut cooking sauce)
- 3/4 cup of light Coconut Milk
- 3 TBSP Chili Garlic Sauce (I like Huy Fong)
- Mix the coconut milk and chili garlic sauce together, put to the side
- Mix all meatball ingredients together and then form small meatballs, about the size of a golf ball and place in a tight, single layer along your pan
- Drip your coconut milk mixture over your meatballs, making sure to cover each one. The coconut milk should come up about halfway on the meatballs; if you need to make more, please do!
- Bake the meatballs at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes then enjoy!
- I served with a spinach yogurt dip - so good!