Fudgy Chocolate PB Protein 'Sludge'

What keeps me motivated in my healthy lifestyle is following the blog posts of my favorite healthy ladies. One of my favorite girls is Muffin Topless and her amazing clean eats recipes.  Her sludge is one of my favorite go to after dinner snacks.

Muffin Topless' Sludge


Ingredients:
Mix all ingredients together. Very carefully add 1 TBSP of water at a time; mix after every TBSP is added until you get a thick fudge-like consistency.  Pop in the freezer for 30+ minutes and enjoy!

4 comments:

 

Follow Me for Updates!

Follow

About Lauren

My photo
Brooklyn, NY, United States
Hi there and thanks for visiting! I'm a New Yorker with a passion for healthy food, fitness, and exploring. I like to use common sense and practical methods to live a sustainable, clean and healthy life….while also finding a balance in the indulgent side of life.