DIY Starbuck's Berry Hibiscus Refresher

September 04, 2012

I have the itiest, bitiest obsession with all Starbuck's products. The only thing is that for every delicious concoction I have to shell out five bucks.  My newest obsession is the Berry HIbiscus Refresher. Delightful fruity and refreshing, but I sip it down in minutes with it costing $5 for a medium and 70 calories.




My solution is a DIY version that is low on calories and cost.

DIY Starbuck's Berry Hibiscus Refresher

5-6 cups boiling water (depending on how strong you like)
4 drops liquid Stevia (optional)
Fresh or frozen blackberries and blueberries


Steep the tea bags in the boiling water; add sweetener. Let steep for at least one hour (I let mine go overnight, but definitely not necessary). Pour tea into a pitcher, add ice and berried. Refrigerate for an hour. Serve with more berries.

If you want to add in the missing caffeine, exchange one of the berry tea bags for a green tea bag.


Don't forget to follow my blog with Bloglovin for even more health and fitness posts! Click here to follow.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook

Popular Posts